On the desktop site:
- Go to the Instagram website in a web browser and on the login screen, under the username and password fields, tap Forgot password? Click “Forgot password?”
- Enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Send Login Link.
- You’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.
How do I get my Instagram password back?
- Go to the Instagram website, and click “Log In” at the bottom of the page. On the page that opens, beneath the login field, click “Forgot Password?”. Type in your username, email, or phone number you used to set up your account. Once you pass the security check, click “Reset Password”.
How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
How can I reset my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How can I reset my Instagram password without email and phone number?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I change my t9 password on Instagram?
Instagram password can also be changed using a PC or Mac.
- Open Instagram.com on your web browser.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top right corner.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Now click on “Change Password”.
- Enter your current password and then enter the new password twice.
- Hit the change password option when done.
Why can’t I reset my Instagram password?
If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible the email is going in your email’s spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram. To find your password reset email, try: Checking the spam filter on your email account.
How do I change my password in Changeinstagram?
For most people, changing your Instagram password is best done via the app.
- Open the Instagram app, and go to your profile. (Image credit: Alan Martin)
- Ensure you’re in the right account.
- Open the menu.
- Open Settings.
- Open Security.
- Select Password.
- Enter your new chosen password.
- Go to the Instagram site.
Can I see my Instagram password?
Tap on “Manage your Google Account”. Scroll to the right of the navigation bar and tap on “Security”. Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”. Select “Instagram” to see your Instagram password.