On the desktop site:
- Go to the Instagram website in a web browser and on the login screen, under the username and password fields, tap Forgot password? Click “Forgot password?”
- Enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Send Login Link.
- You’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.
How can I change my Instagram password?
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page. Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner and then select Change Password. Enter your Current Password and your New Password twice. Click Done and your new password will be set.
How do I find out my password for Instagram?
How to see your Instagram password on Android
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Google”.
- Tap on “Manage your Google Account”.
- Scroll to the right of the navigation bar and tap on “Security”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”.
- Select “Instagram” to see your Instagram password.
How do I change my password when I forgot it?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How can I change my Instagram password without email?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I find my passwords?
To check your saved passwords:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Passwords Check passwords.
How do I change my password on this phone?
How to change your Android password
- Open your device settings, click on Google, and then Manage your Google Account.
- Tap on Security.
- Under the heading “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You may be asked to sign in by providing your current password.
- Enter the new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I change my Instagram password without email or phone number?
Go to “Settings” then go to “Privacy and Security” select Password and click on “to create a new one”.
- In case you forget Instagram email and password, then tap reset it with Facebook (if you see it).
- Now, click on the “Get help signing in”.
- Tap on the “Next” button.