Tap on the information icon you will see at the top right corner of the screen. In the pop down menu, choose settings and you will find the Instagram chat ‘Themes’ Icon. Click on ‘Themes‘ and select the theme you want to find in the background. The theme you selected will now display in the background.
How do I change the theme of my Instagram chat?
- Launch Instagram and tap the messaging/DM icon in the top-right corner of the app. Next, open a chat whose theme you want to change. On Android, tap the profile name to open the chat settings menu. On iOS, tap the information icon in the top-left corner of the chat window.
Why can’t I change the color theme on Instagram?
Update Instagram App If you do not see the theme setting in your Instagram Messages, then you need to update the Instagram app. Open Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS) and search for Instagram. Tap on Update. Only when you have the new icon you will be able to use themes in Instagram chats.
How do you change your Instagram theme on iPhone?
Instagram’s dark mode for iPhone
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Select ‘Display and brightness’
- Tap ‘Dark’ to change the theme.
- Launch Instagram.
How do you put a theme on Instagram?
Tap on the information button at the top right corner of your screen. Under the chat settings, there you will find the Instagram Chat “Themes” button. Click on “Themes” and choose the theme you want to use.
How do you change the color of your DM to purple on Instagram?
Under Chat Settings, you’ll see Theme. Tap this and scroll through a selection of colors and combinations to immediately change the way your messages look. The default theme that you’ve already been using is a mix of purples and blues that you can always return to.
How do you change the background color on Instagram?
At the top of your story draft screen, tap the scribble icon to the left of the text icon.
- Tap the scribble icon next to the text icon to begin editing your Instagram story background.
- Choose the pen brush and the color for your Instagram story background.
How do I change the light mode on Instagram?
Head to your profile page, tap the icon with three lines in the top right corner, and then tap Settings from the menu. Then tap on the option that says “Theme” and switch your setting to “Light.”
How do I change the rainbow on Instagram?
To change the icon, make sure you have the latest Instagram app, and then head to the app’s settings page. Pull the screen down and you will see hidden emojis at the top of the screen, above the search bar. The present emoji will switch to a celebrating emoji and a message will pop up.