If you already have an Instagram business or creator profile, you can easily access your analytics through the Insights tab in the Instagram app. Start by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile, and then click on Insights tab, which will open the analytics for your business or creator profile.
How to see your analytics on Instagram?
- How to see your Instagram Analytics In the app, go to your profile. Tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner. Tap Insights in the pop-up menu. View your content overview, activity, and audience demographics. See More.
Where do you find your analytics on Instagram?
To view account insights:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the Insights action button.
- Tap the metrics under the Overview section or specific content you’ve shared for a more detailed breakdown.
How do I see my Instagram stats?
To access Insights from your account page, tap the bar graph icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. To see analytics for an individual post, navigate to the post and tap View Insights in the bottom-left corner. To see data for a story, open the story and tap the names in the bottom-left corner.
How do I find my Instagram analytics 2021?
To find this analytic, go to your in-app insights and under the “Activity tab” scroll down to “Interactions” and you’ll see it in the list.
How do I download Instagram analytics?
How to download Instagram data through the mobile app
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page by tapping your icon in the bottom-right corner.
- In the upper-right hand corner of your profile page, tap the three horizontally stacked lines.
- Select “Security.”
- Under “Data and History,” tap “Download Data.”
How do I see shares on Instagram?
How To See Who Shared Your Posts To Their Instagram Stories
- Go to your profile and click on the post you are interested in.
- Next, click ‘View Insights’ on your Instagram post.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the post.
- There will be an option to ‘View Story Reshares,’ click on it.
How do you track activity on Instagram?
How to see Instagram activity history. Snoopreport service is the only service that lets you track someone’s activity on Instagram. The Instagram app doesn’t have a Following Tab anymore where you could check the actions of users you follow: posts and comments they liked, the new users they followed, comments they left
What metrics does Instagram measure?
7 Instagram Metrics You Should Track to Measure Performance
- Follower Growth Rate.
- Engagement Per Follower.
- Website Traffic.
- Link Clicks.
- 5. Comments Per Post.
- Instagram Stories Engagement.
Why can’t I see Insights on Instagram story?
You can view Instagram Insights after you convert to a business or creator account. If you switch back to a personal account from your business or creator account, you’ll lose access to insights. If you want to view Insights on your Instagram story, you can swipe up on the story and tap the insights icon.
How do I check Insights of reels?
To check in on the performance of a specific Reel, open the Reel from your profile, then tap the three dot icon in the bottom right of the screen, then tap Insights.
How do I extract data from Instagram insights?
- In Later on the web, go to the Analytics tab containing the data you want to download.
- In the section you want to download, select the date range you want.
- Click Export CSV.
What are Instagram analytics?
Instagram analytics are how you understand the performance of your posts and your account overall. For example, follower count (how many followers you have) is a metric, while follower growth rate (how fast your follower count is growing over time) is an analytic.