Log into your account. Click on the Messages icon (paper airplane icon in the upper-right corner). Scroll through the conversations featured in the left pane. Click on a message to open it in the right pane.
How do I view a direct message on Instagram?
- 1. Go to your Instagram Direct Messages. You access them by tapping on the paper plane icon in the top-right corner when inside your home feed. 2. Close to the top of the Direct Message page, right below the search bar, you will be able to see if someone has sent you message requests on DM (in other words hidden messages).
Where do I find my messages on Instagram?
You can also check your direct messages using Instagram on a web browser.
- Go to the official Instagram website and log in.
- Select the Messenger icon.
- Your current conversations appear in the left pane. Click a conversation to open it in the right pane.
- Type a message in the message bar.
How do I check my messages on Instagram on my phone?
To look up a specific Instagram message, simply execute the search command (Ctrl+F on Windows, Cmd+F on Mac, and the search option on your phone’s file manager), then type in your keyword. The text will be highlighted if there’s a match.
How do you see hidden messages on Instagram 2020?
The good news is that these hidden messages are easy to find.
- To see if you have any hidden Instagram messages, tap the inbox icon at the top right of the app.
- If you have any hidden messages, a little blue bar will appear at the top of your inbox saying you have “message requests.”
Why can’t I see my messages on Instagram?
Most probably because of some problem in Instagram. You can swipe down with your finger and see if it refreshes – sometimes it will help and show you your messages. If it didn’t work, then just wait some time while Instagram fixes that bug, and your messages will start to work again.
Does Instagram read my DMs?
Similarly, in a post talking about hate speech, Instagram reaffirmed that “DMs are for private conversations, [so] we don’t use technology to proactively detect content like hate speech or bullying the same way we do in other places.” It appears that Instagram doesn’t read your DMs.
How do you see your first DM on Instagram?
Find the participant whose messages you want to read from the start. Once you have found the right person, right-click on the conversation option and select Expand all from the menu. All the items under conversations will open up. Scroll down and you will be able to check the first message.
How do you look at old messages on Instagram?
Without considering your operating system, Android or IOS, open your Instagram app, and in the top-right corner of your main feed tap the message icon. Then, scroll the list of messages in your inbox to see the least recent. Simply tap any message or conversation you want to read.
How do I download my Instagram chat history?
Download your Messages – Video Tutorial – Step by Step Guide:
- 1 – Open Instagram. Open your Instagram app.
- 2 – Go to ‘Settings’
- 3 – Tap on ‘Security’
- 4 – Tap on ‘Download data’
- 5 – Request Download.
- 6 – Wait ⏱️
- 7 – Download Part 1, Only!
- 8 – Open with Deary.
How do you search chats on Imessage?
First, open the Messages app. If you are in a Conversation view, press the back arrow until you are on the main “Messages” screen. Tap on the Search bar near the top of the screen, then type what you’d like to search for. The screen will change into a list of top Conversations that match your search.
How do you see messages from unknown people on Instagram?
To find the secret folder, open up the Instagram app. In the top right hand corner, you’ll find the normal inbox – but opening that will show the “message requests” option at the top in bright blue, if you’ve got any messages from strangers that you haven’t yet opened.
Do Instagram messages delete?
The answer is yes, whenever you delete a DM (direct message) on Instagram, the message will also be deleted for the other person. Delete = Unsend. If you happen to unsend a DM on Instagram, the message is deleted for the other person as well.