Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
- Scroll down and tap Posts You’ve Liked. It’s near the bottom of the menu. This displays the more recent 300 photos or videos you’ve Liked on Instagram, with the most recent Likes at the top of the list. Tap post to view it. This displays the full-sized post and its details.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2020?
Where to Look for Your Most Recently Liked Instagram Posts
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How do you see your likes on Instagram?
To view your like history on Instagram, in either the Android or iOS app, launch the app and then go to your profile page. From there tap on the settings icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Posts You’ve Liked.
Can you still see likes on Instagram 2020?
The changes come down to the fact that Instagram will no longer publicly display the number of likes generated by posts. This means that the exact number of likes given to any individual photo or video will only be known to the user who posted it.
How do I check my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How do you see peoples likes on Instagram 2021?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
Why can’t I see my likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets. Instagram said: “We want your friends to focus on the photos and videos you share, not how many likes they get.”
Can people see what I liked on Instagram?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. Your followers may also see your username below a photo you’ve liked, no matter how many likes it has (example: [your username] and 12 others). Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments.
Are likes back on Instagram?
Instagram has brought back the ability to see like counts on posts. The platform says it’s a way to give users more control. An expert says it’ll be good for some users and bad for others.
Did Instagram remove likes?
Removing likes on Instagram was a complete accident. A spokesman for the Facebook-owned company confirmed the incident as soon as it happened. As a result, they have succeeded in tracking busy posts on Instagram. Although Instagram has been testing the removal of preferences for years, the test was not widely realized.
Will Instagram remove likes 2021?
It’s important to note that the underlying metrics that power Instagram aren’t changing. “Likes” and data generated by “Like”-based activity aren’t going away, and users will still be able to view how many “Likes” their own posts are getting, even if they’ve hidden those numbers from others.