Open Instagram and toggle over to your account profile (located in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.”
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
How do you sync Instagram with Facebook?
- To sync your Instagram and Facebook accounts, go to the “Settings'” section at the bottom of the screen. Then click on “Linked Accounts”, where you’ll find all the possible social media sites with which you can link your Instagram account.
Why can’t I connect my Facebook page to Instagram?
When you get to the step to check “what you allow” on Facebook, please make sure you give our app all the required permissions to all your managed pages. Please note: Removing Minter.io from your business integrations will also disconnect any Facebook Pages that you currently have connected.
How do I automatically post from Facebook to Instagram?
Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu. Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu. Click on the “Connect to Instagram ” option. A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram.
Can I connect my Facebook business page to Instagram?
Open your Facebook Page. Select Settings from the left menu. Select Instagram. To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account.
When I post on Facebook does it post on Instagram?
Additionally, you must post to Facebook to allow the Instagram post to publish; you can’t select only the Instagram option. Once you’ve published the Facebook post, check your Instagram account and you’ll see the post you shared is now live on your profile.
How do I share a Facebook link on my Instagram story?
When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain. Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page. Type the URL into the text box. Click “Done” in the top right.
Should I post the same content on Facebook and Instagram?
There’s nothing wrong with occasionally posting the same content between them. Sure, the people who follow are similar, and if you’ve made great efforts to build a following within your target audiences, you hopefully are working to tell a great story on both channels. However, these two channels are different.
How do I add my business Facebook page to Instagram?
To switch your account to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Business Account.
- We recommend that you connect your business account to a Facebook Page that is associated with your business.