Connect your Instagram account to a Facebook Page
- In a new browser tab, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Select Pages on the left, and then select the Page.
- Select Settings at the bottom of the Manage Page menu on the left.
- Select Instagram from the Page Settings menu.
- Select Connect Account.
How do I link my Facebook account to Instagram?
- Launch Instagram and toggle over to your account profile (seen in the bottom toolbar). Click the 3 bars and choose “Settings.”. Click “Account” and then choose “Linked Accounts.”. Click “Facebook” and get yourself logged into your Facebook account to confirm that you wish to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook business page?
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.
Why can’t I connect my Facebook page to Instagram?
When you get to the step to check “what you allow” on Facebook, please make sure you give our app all the required permissions to all your managed pages. Please note: Removing Minter.io from your business integrations will also disconnect any Facebook Pages that you currently have connected.
Why won’t my business Instagram link to my Facebook?
You may need toconvert to an Instagram professional account to link to a Facebook Page (if the Facebook Page is owned in a Business Manager). If the Page isn’t in the drop down on your Instagram profile, check your Page’s settings on Facebook to determine if you have an Admin role.
How do I link Instagram to my Facebook promotion?
#1: Connect Your Instagram Account to Facebook To get started, go to your Facebook page and click Settings in the top-right corner. In the left column, click Instagram Ads and then click the Add an Account button on the right. Go to Instagram Ads in your Facebook page settings.
How do you confirm your connection between Instagram and Facebook?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center. Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect. Tap Yes, finish Setup.
How do I share from Instagram to Facebook?
Linking Your Facebook and Instagram
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.
How do I share an Instagram post on Facebook?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to other apps.
- Select Facebook. If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile. To share to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
How do you link Instagram to Facebook on computer?
Step 3: Open your Facebook page and click on Settings at the top right of the page. Step 4: On the new page, click Instagram in the left column. Step 5: Now, click Connect Account. Step 6: Enter your username and password and click Log In.