Open Instagram and toggle over to your account profile (located in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.”
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
- Go to your Facebook page and click on “settings” from the top of the page. From the left sidebar, select the “Instagram” option. Click on the “log in” option to link your Instagram account. Your Instagram account will now be connected to your Facebook page
Why can’t I connect my Facebook page to Instagram?
1. To check your page role settings, head over to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram business profile. You will need to make sure that your personal Facebook profile is listed as an admin for the page – any other permissions are not sufficient.
What happens when I connect my Facebook page and Instagram account?
When you connect your Facebook Page and Instagram account: You can choose to allow Page admins, editors and moderators to read and respond to Instagram comments and Direct messages from their Facebook Page Inbox. Learn how to manage your shared inbox.
How do I confirm my Facebook page on Instagram?
To do this, go to your profile in the Instagram mobile app and tap Edit Profile. Tap the Page in the Business Information section. Confirm that the correct Facebook Page is selected.
How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook business page?
Connect an Instagram Business Profile to a Facebook Page
- From your Facebook Page, click Settings.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Connect Account.
- Choose to allow Instagram messages in your Facebook inbox and click Continue.
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click Log In.
Do I have to connect my Instagram to Facebook?
YOUR INSTAGRAM PAID PARTNERSHIP But in order for your content to appear on any Facebook platform – it CAN’T pull across your Instagram profile – it needs a Facebook profile, which it pulls from your Facebook Page. Without a Facebook Page, you’re not as valuable.
How do I link my Instagram account?
Tap in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Switch Accounts. Tap Add Account, then tap Log in with Instagram. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
How do I know if my Facebook is linked to my Instagram?
1. Confirm your Facebook Page is linked via the Instagram app
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Tap Page.
- Select the Facebook Page you want to associate with this Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook Page, tap “Create a New Facebook Page” and follow the instructions on Instagram.
How do I invite my Facebook friends to Instagram?
About This Article
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Tap the settings option.
- Tap “Facebook Friends” under the option to “Invite” people to Instagram.
- Tap “Invite” next to the person you want to invite.