How do I contact Instagram directly?
- Tap or your profile picture. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will take you to your profile page. Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Instagram – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Instagram.
Is there a way to contact Instagram?
You can contact Instagram support by phone at 1-650-543-4800 or via Instagram’s online Help Center. Users were once able to email Instagram at [email protected], but that address is now defunct. You can also contact Instagram to report issues, such as a copyright violation or a hacked account.
How do I contact Instagram about a problem?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Help, then tap Report a Problem. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How long does it take for Instagram to respond?
They hardly ever replied! Instagram support does not reply to every e-mail it receives as they receive a large number of e-mails. They don’t open or reply to spam e-mails but at times some actual e-mails seem spam to them too. But most probably they reply within 72 hours or within 1 week (excluding weekend ).
Does Instagram have an email?
Instagram’s contact phone number is 650-543-4800 and their contact email is [email protected], but please note it’s highly likely you won’t receive a response to your inquiry via these channels.
Does Instagram respond to report a problem?
If you need to report something to Instagram, you can do so through the Help Center webpage on a desktop computer, or using the “Report a Problem” option on the mobile app. This does not guarantee a response.
What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
Let’s dive in!
- Restart Your Device.
- Check Instagram’s Servers.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Check Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Instagram’s Data and Cache (Android Devices Only).
- Reset Your Instagram Account’s Password.
- Check for an Update.
- Contact Instagram for Support.
How do I recover my Instagram account?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
Is Instagram security email real?
In rare cases, some users even received emails from a real Instagram email address, [email protected] Hackers most probably were able to hack the real email address and pose as the support team. However, they are humans too.
How long does it take for Instagram to respond 2021?
Expect to receive a reply within a week. If you’ve waited longer than 3 weeks, and have checked your spam folder (yes, check your spam folder); we’d suggest sending Instagram another request!
Can I sue Instagram for disabling my account?
2 attorney answers You will not be successful in a lawsuit against Instagram.
Why has my Instagram been disabled?
How do Instagram accounts get hacked?
Users should be aware that accounts can be hacked by: A forgotten password hack. Coding. Phishing.