SET UP YOUR INSTAGRAM BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- In settings, find Account and tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Pick a category that best describes your business, then select Business.
- You’re all set, you’ve got an Instagram business account. Now complete your profile using the tips below.
How do I make my Instagram a business account?
- Here’s how to switch to a business profile on Instagram: Login to your Instagram account and go to settings. Tap “Switch to Business Profile”. Instagram will prompt you to connect to a Facebook business page (note: you need to have Admin access to the Facebook page in order to convert to an Instagram Business Profile).
How do I create a business Instagram account?
To switch your account to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Business Account.
- We recommend that you connect your business account to a Facebook Page that is associated with your business.
Can you have a personal and business Instagram account?
You can have a personal Instagram account that you make private or public and a business Instagram account that solely focus on your business.
Is it free to make an Instagram business account?
Yes, anyone can create a business Instagram account — it’s free, and you don’t need to even prove that you have an official registered business. Nevertheless, having a business account still helps make your brand look serious and professional.
How much does it cost to start an Instagram business?
Fortunately, the costs of opening an Instagram business are incredibly low. Expect to pay $500 for a nice camera. It’s possible to run an Instagram business without your own computer, but we suggest purchasing a nice laptop for around $1,000.
How do you get your first 1000 followers on Instagram?
How to Gain Your First 1,000 Followers on Instagram
- Create and optimize your profile.
- Designate a content creator.
- Follow photography and editing best practices.
- Set a regular posting schedule.
- Curate some of your content.
- Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice.
- Write engaging, shareable captions.
Is my Instagram a business page?
Your Instagram account is now a business account and you can use the analytics, ads, and sponsored posts to take your Instagram game to the next level.
Can I have 2 Instagram apps?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store. Learn more: How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
Should I start a new Instagram account for my business?
Reasons to consider separate business and personal Instagram accounts. But cultivating a presence that’s officially and solely dedicated to your work can also help build your brand, protect your privacy, and grow your business footprint. A business Instagram account gives you access to some simple user analytics.
Can I make 2 Instagram accounts with the same email?
Can you create multiple Instagram accounts with one email address? No. At this time, every Instagram account must have an individual email address. You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address.
How do you get paid for Instagram?
Right now, there are four primary ways to make money on Instagram:
- Work as an influencer to post content sponsored by brands.
- Be an affiliate marketer selling other people’s products.
- Earn money for your content through tips and ads.
- Become an entrepreneur and sell your own products.
Is it better to have a personal or business Instagram?
So if you are personality-based brand (like a blogger or Instagram influencer) and feature both personal and business content on your account, sticking with a personal account may be better, as your followers may engage with your account more than if you limit your content to just business posts.
Can Instagram business accounts see who views?
Instagram doesn’t allow users to see who views their profile. Business accounts specifically show the number of who people visited your profile in the past seven days, or how many people saw your posts in their feed, according to an Instagram representative.
How do I promote my paid Instagram?
13 Ways to promote your Instagram Page
- Ramp up your content production.
- Cross-promote your Instagram posts across other networks.
- Focus on people-centric content.
- Experiment with branded and industry hashtags.
- Tag brands, followers and locations whenever you can.
- Publish Instagram content on-site.
Is it legal to sell on Instagram?
There are no laws that prohibit the buying and selling of any social media accounts.
Is Instagram business account worth it?
There are definitely pros to switching to an Instagram business account, like: You get insights and statistics about your followers. You also get data on impressions, reach, website clicks and can see viewer trends without leaving the app.