How to create a new Instagram account
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile photo at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Press your account name.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Create New Account.
- Create a username and password and fill out your profile details.
- Press Next.
How to start your Instagram account?
- 8 TIPS FOR STARTING YOUR INSTAGRAM ART ACCOUNT Find a Username. A username is so important, the majority of the time it is what people are going to refer to you as. Create a Bio. Who are you? Set a Profile Photo. It does not have to be an actual image of you. Set up a Business Profile. Create Content. Post! Be Consistent. Engage!
Can I create a second Instagram account?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
Why will Instagram not let me create a new account?
The reason you cannot create an Instagram account can be: Network connection. Device is blocked. Email address is blocked.
Can you make 2 Instagram accounts with the same phone number?
Can I have two Instagram accounts with the same email or phone number? No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance.
How do you have more than one Instagram account?
The new app is actually quite easy to use.
- Visit ‘profile settings’ and ‘add additional account’
- The profile setting is the ‘head and shoulders’ icon.
- At that point, you can simply touch your username on your profile, at the top, and you can switch between the multiple accounts.
Should I create a new Instagram account?
A new account means fewer followers as you’re starting out. That means fewer likes. While that may not seem ideal at first, it actually works to your benefit because you won’t feel so bad about yourself for only getting 20 likes.
How do I add a second Instagram account to my iPhone?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Tap Log In.
Why won’t my Instagram let me switch to a professional account?
Make sure your profile is set to Public! If your profile is currently set to Private on Instagram, you won’t be able to switch to a business profile. If you don’t see your business’ Facebook Page as an option, make sure that you’re listed as an admin in the settings menu.
How do you get your Instagram to say error?
How do I fix the signup error on Instagram?
- Use a VPN. Download a reliable VPN just for this process.
- Use a completely new email. Completely log out of both Facebook and Instagram.
- Use Incognito mode. Log out of your main Instagram account.
- Use a device with a different Internet Service Provider.
How do you change your Instagram name?
Change your username in the Instagram app
- Tap your avatar icon in the bottom-right corner to go to your profile.
- Tap “Edit Profile” under your bio.
- Tap the Username field and type in your new handle.
- Click “Done”
Can I have 2 Instagram accounts with same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
How do I make a second Instagram account without notifying friends?
To stop this, go to your Instagram account and go through following steps:
- Tap on “Option”
- Select “”Push Notification Settings”
- Select “”Friends on Instagram”
- Turn off.
How do I delete a second Instagram account with the same email?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How do I unlink two Instagram accounts?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.