Creating and managing multiple accounts on Instagram
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile photo at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Press your account name.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Create New Account.
- Create a username and password and fill out your profile details.
- Press Next.
How to add second Instagram account in Instagram app?
- Open the Instagram app and tap the circle with your profile picture at your screen’s bottom right.
- Tap the account name at the top of your screen.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Create New Account.
- Create a Username for your new Instagram account,then tap Next.
- Create a password and tap Next.
- Next you can Complete Sign Up or Add New Phone or Email.
Can I have 2 accounts on Instagram?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
How do I create a second Instagram account without anyone knowing?
Step 4Other Tips
- Make your account private.
- Don’t show your face in your profile photo.
- Remove your name, website, and bio, all of which could point to the account being yours.
- Use an anonymous email.
- Block users as a countermeasure.
Can I create two Instagram accounts with the same phone number?
Can I have two Instagram accounts with the same email or phone number? No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance.
How do I create a second Instagram account with another email?
Select the gear icon to access settings. Select Add Account at the very bottom. Choose your username and select Next to continue. Use a different email address from the one already linked to Instagram.
How many accounts are there on Instagram?
With roughly one billion monthly active users, Instagram belongs to the most popular social networks worldwide. The social photo sharing app is especially popular in India and in the United States, which have respectively 180 million and 170 million Instagram users each.
Can I have an anonymous Instagram account?
If you’re online you can’t be completely anonymous. Providers have access to your information, IP address, etc. However, you are able to use an anonymous handles. If you are finding a button that will keep you anonymous on Instagram, then probably you won’t get it.
How do I hide about this account on Instagram?
Set your account to private
- Go to Instagram’s settings menu. It’s hidden away on your profile page behind the hamburger button in the top-right corner.
- From there, go to “Privacy” > “Account Privacy” and activate the “Private Account” setting.
Do your contacts get notified when you join Instagram?
Yes if you add your contact number on Instagram, your contacts will know that you are on Instagram when they search for suggestied followers and if you add to contact you through phone number then can direct call or text you via Sim.
How many Instagram accounts can you make per email?
How many Instagram accounts can I have? One user can have up to 5 Instagram accounts within the Instagram app under a single email address.
Why can’t I create a new Instagram account?
The reason you cannot create an Instagram account can be: Network connection. Device is blocked. Email address is blocked.