To create a Highlight, tap New on the left side of your profile, choose Stories from your archive, choose a cover image for the Highlight, and name it. That Highlight will appear as a Stories-style bubble atop the profile and play like one big Story when tapped by one of your followers.
How to create Instagram highlight covers quickly and easily?
- DOWNLOAD CANVA. Canva is one of my all-time favorite apps.
- START DESIGNING IN CANVA. Open Canva and scroll until you see Instagram Story.
- ADD YOUR INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHT ICONS TO YOUR PROFILE. Now that you’ve made your Instagram highlight covers,it’s time to add them to your profile.
How do you make highlights on Instagram?
How to create a new Instagram highlight from your profile
- Go to your profile and tap the +New button (the big plus sign).
- Pick the Stories you want to add to your new Highlight.
- Tap Next and name your new Highlight.
- Choose your Highlight cover, and tap Done.
How do you add highlights on Instagram without adding to your story?
You need to go to Instagram Settings > Story Controls > Hide story from. Deselect Everyone. That’s how you can add Stories to Highlights without anyone seeing them.
Why can’t I create highlights on my Instagram?
Enable Save to Archive For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
How do you make highlights?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap. If you don’t see, tap Story highlight.
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add to highlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight, then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).
Can you create a highlight without a story?
If you are using a smartphone to publish on Instagram, and you are going to add galley photos to the highlights of Instagram, it is possible. However, if you don’t want others to see your stories, but they see your highlights, you should know that you cannot add to highlights without adding to stories.
Why can’t I see someone’s highlights?
The option appears in the application settings field as “Hide story from”, so you hide your Stories from specific people, including lives, which are live videos. But, what almost nobody knows is that the lack of “Highlights” on the person’s Instagram can be an indication that you are really blocked.
How do I save a story to highlights?
Here is how to save an Instagram story in Highlights:
- Open the active story or go to your Archive and click on the saved stories.
- Click on the Highlight icon at the bottom of the story screen.
- Choose a Highlight category or just ‘Add new’