Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How do I permanently disable my Instagram account?
- Follow these steps to disable your account: Go to Instagram.com from your phone or computer. Log in, if prompted to do so. Click or tap on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Click or tap “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and tap “Temporarily disable my account” to the right of the “Submit” button. You will be asked why you are doing this.
How long can I deactivate Instagram account?
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram 2021?
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram? There is no time limit, per se. We know that with Twitter, you can deactivate your account for 30 days, and then you must reactivate it, or else your account will be permanently deleted.
Will Instagram delete my account if I disable it?
Instagram will not delete your account if you deactivate it. Deactivating Instagram accounts is not a sign to Instagram that you want to have your account deleted.
Can you reactivate Instagram?
It’s possible to reactivate an Instagram account after you’ve disabled it. Instagram accounts can be deactivated if you’d like to take a temporary break from the social media app. Only Instagram accounts that have been disabled can be reactivated; deletion of your account is permanent.
Why would someone deactivate their Instagram?
It is not only about the Instagram accounts, some people decide to deactivate most of their social media accounts for several reasons such as: When you spend more time looking down than looking up, you’re missing out on a lot more of life than you realize.
What does it look like when someone deactivates their Instagram?
If they’ve just changed their username, their tag and/or your conversation with them will reflect this new username. Type in, “ Instagram.com/[username ],” and swap in their actual username. If it comes to a screen that says “This page is not available,” they’ve either deleted their account or they have blocked you.