Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I disable Instagram temporarily?
- Log into your Instagram account. Go to your profile. Click “edit profile.”. Scroll down until you find “temporarily disable my account.”. Select an option on why you are disabling your account. Click ” temporarily disable account” to confirm your choice.
How do I permanently cancel my Instagram account?
How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How long can I deactivate my Instagram?
You can disable your Instagram account for as long as you want without fear of losing personal data. After a week, Instagram would automatically reactivate your account.
How do you delete your Instagram on your phone?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)
Can I deactivate my Instagram for a year?
Instagram users can temporarily disable their account to hide their profile, photos, comments, and likes until they want to reactivate it by logging back in. They can also put in a request for the permanent deletion of their account, after which Instagram takes 90 days to completely remove the account.
How do I archive my Instagram?
How do I archive a post I’ve shared on Instagram?
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the post you’d like to archive.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right.
- Select Archive.
Why would someone deactivate their Instagram?
It is not only about the Instagram accounts, some people decide to deactivate most of their social media accounts for several reasons such as: When you spend more time looking down than looking up, you’re missing out on a lot more of life than you realize.
How do I deactivate my Instagram on Android?
Click on the profile button in the top-right corner. Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link. Select a reason why you are disabling your account.
How do I delete my 2021 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
[2021 Update] How To Remove An Instagram Account From A Phone
- Click the profile icon of the account you want to delete at the bottom right.
- Click the hamburger icon at the top right (3 horizontal lines).
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Security button.
- Click the Saved Login Info button.