Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How to get my deactivated Instagram account back?
- 1. On your iPhone or Android’s home screen, locate and tap on the Instagram icon to open the app. 2. On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate. Type in your username and 3. Click Login and you’ll be brought to your feed and your account will have
How long can I deactivate Instagram account?
You will have 30 days to cancel your account deletion, after this you won’t be able to access your account or retrieve any information from it. Your profile, photos, videos and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted.
How do you deactivate or reactivate Instagram?
Open Instagram’s website on your browser (Instagram.com) Log in to your account. Go to your profile and click edit profile. Scroll down till you see the “ Temporarily Disable My Account.”
How do I archive my Instagram?
How do I archive a post I’ve shared on Instagram?
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the post you’d like to archive.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right.
- Select Archive.
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram 2021?
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram? There is no time limit, per se. We know that with Twitter, you can deactivate your account for 30 days, and then you must reactivate it, or else your account will be permanently deleted.
How do you temporarily deactivate Instagram?
Instagram.com from a mobile browser: Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
Can I get my Instagram account back after deleting it?
If you have deleted your Instagram account and wish to recover it, you should be aware that, according to the Instagram policy, you cannot reactivate your account or recover the username you used before. However, if you have disabled it temporarily, you can reactivate it at any time.
Can I reactivate my Instagram account after 1 hour?
If you’ve temporarily disabled your account, however, you can reactivate it whenever you wish. It is recommended that you wait at least 24 hours to do so, as it takes some time for the initial deactivation process to be completed.
Where is the delete your account on Instagram?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/).
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”