How can I delete conversations on Instagram from an iPhone?
- 1) Locate the Instagram icon on your iPhone or Android’s home screen and tap to open the app. 2) In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, tap the Instagram Direct icon, which appears as a small paper plane. 3) Locate the conversation you wish to delete. On your iPhone, swipe left to reveal the Mute and Delete options. 4) Tap Delete on the conversation.
How do I deactivate my Instagram account on iPhone?
More videos on YouTube
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Then Log Into your Instagram account on the browser.
- Go to the ‘Delete My Account’ page from the Settings menu.
- Then look out for the dropdown menu that can be located next to ‘Why are you deleting your account?’
- You will need to re-enter your password.
How do I deactivate Instagram on my iPhone 2021?
Go to your profile and tap on Edit Profile. Scroll down and tap on Temporarily disable my account. From the drop-down menu, select the desired reason, and enter your Instagram password. Tap on Temporarily Disable Account and confirm.
How do I deactivate my Instagram?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How do you deactivate Instagram on mobile?
Instagram.com from a mobile browser:
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
How do I deactivate my Instagram account in 2020?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How long can I deactivate my Instagram?
You can disable your Instagram account for as long as you want without fear of losing personal data. After a week, Instagram would automatically reactivate your account.
Can I deactivate and reactivate my Instagram?
It’s possible to reactivate an Instagram account after you’ve disabled it. Instagram accounts can be deactivated if you’d like to take a temporary break from the social media app. Only Instagram accounts that have been disabled can be reactivated; deletion of your account is permanent.
How do I activate my Instagram account?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.