Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
How do you delete Instagram from the app?
- Deleting the Instagram App Tap the Home button. Navigate to Instagram’s location on your phone. Tap and hold the Instagram app’s icon. Tap the “X”. Tap “Delete” when prompted.
How do I deactivate my Instagram?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How do I temporarily deactivate my Instagram account on the app?
Oddly enough, you can’t disable your account from the Instagram app on iPhone or Android. You’ll need to use the Instagram website instead. Start by opening the Instagram website on your desktop or smartphone browser, and log in with the account that you want to disable.
How do you activate and deactivate Instagram?
Open the Instagram account on your phone. On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login. Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
How do I deactivate my Instagram account on iPhone?
More videos on YouTube
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Then Log Into your Instagram account on the browser.
- Go to the ‘Delete My Account’ page from the Settings menu.
- Then look out for the dropdown menu that can be located next to ‘Why are you deleting your account?’
- You will need to re-enter your password.
How do you delete your Instagram on your phone?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)
How long can I temporarily disable Instagram?
Originally Answered: What is the time limit to temporarily deactivate Instagram account? After disabling your account, you must wait seven days and then you may log into your account again.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2020?
To delete your account:
- Go to your Profile tab.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Manage my Account > Delete Account.
- Follow the steps in the app to delete your account.
Why can’t I reactivate my Instagram?
After choosing to deactivate your account, Instagram typically requires a few hours to finish the process. During this time, you cannot reactivate your account. If your account has been deactivated for more than a day, you should be able to log back in without any trouble.
How do I deactivate Instagram on my iPhone 2021?
Go to your profile and tap on Edit Profile. Scroll down and tap on Temporarily disable my account. From the drop-down menu, select the desired reason, and enter your Instagram password. Tap on Temporarily Disable Account and confirm.