Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How long can I temporarily disable Instagram?
- You can temporarily disable you account once a week. Instagram may delete it at around 30-90 days, but they do not tell you how long it takes to delete your account – it can take a little less or a little more time. it seems that Instagram does not have any hard fast rules.
How do I deactivate my Instagram on my phone?
Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app. Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
How long can I deactivate my Instagram?
You can disable your Instagram account for as long as you want without fear of losing personal data. After a week, Instagram would automatically reactivate your account.
How do you deactivate or reactivate Instagram?
Open Instagram’s website on your browser (Instagram.com) Log in to your account. Go to your profile and click edit profile. Scroll down till you see the “ Temporarily Disable My Account.”
How do you deactivate Instagram on iPhone?
More videos on YouTube
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Then Log Into your Instagram account on the browser.
- Go to the ‘Delete My Account’ page from the Settings menu.
- Then look out for the dropdown menu that can be located next to ‘Why are you deleting your account?’
- You will need to re-enter your password.
How do I activate my Instagram account?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram 2021?
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram? There is no time limit, per se. We know that with Twitter, you can deactivate your account for 30 days, and then you must reactivate it, or else your account will be permanently deleted.
How do I archive my Instagram?
How do I archive a post I’ve shared on Instagram?
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the post you’d like to archive.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right.
- Select Archive.
What does it look like when someone deactivates their Instagram?
If they’ve just changed their username, their tag and/or your conversation with them will reflect this new username. Type in, “ Instagram.com/[username ],” and swap in their actual username. If it comes to a screen that says “This page is not available,” they’ve either deleted their account or they have blocked you.
Does Instagram delete deactivated accounts after 30 days?
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, including your friends, Snaps, Chats and Stories. Your username will no longer be available. Fill in the username and password for the account you want to delete. Select Login and enter the same information again.
Can I get my Instagram account back after deleting it?
If you have deleted your Instagram account and wish to recover it, you should be aware that, according to the Instagram policy, you cannot reactivate your account or recover the username you used before. However, if you have disabled it temporarily, you can reactivate it at any time.
How long can I keep my Instagram account deactivated for 2020?
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, and your username will no longer be available.
How do I deactivate my Instagram account in 2020?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I deactivate Instagram on my iPhone 2021?
Go to your profile and tap on Edit Profile. Scroll down and tap on Temporarily disable my account. From the drop-down menu, select the desired reason, and enter your Instagram password. Tap on Temporarily Disable Account and confirm.