How to delete a comment on Instagram that someone else wrote on one of your posts
- Tap the three-dot icon.
- Select “Manage Comments.”
- Select the comment and hit “Delete” at the bottom.
- Choose “Delete Comment.”
- Select the trash can icon, or swipe all the way to the left, to delete your own comment.
Can I delete all my comments posted in Instagram?
- There are two ways of deleting all the Instagram comments. If you want to do this manually, here is what you need to do: After you will find the comment you want to edit or remove, tap on it and you will see a recycle-bin in the upper-right corner. Click on it-you have now deleted the unwanted comment.
How do I delete a comment I made on Instagram?
How to delete your Instagram comment
- Open Instagram.
- Navigate to the post where you left the comment.
- Swipe left on the comment.
- Press the red trash can button to delete.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
If you keep getting an error message that a comment can’t be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you’re viewing an old version of the page. We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
Can I delete a comment I made on someone else’s Instagram?
Delete an Instagram Comment on iPhone and Android When you’re viewing the post, tap on the Comments icon (speech bubble icon) to view every comment associated with the post. Here, locate the comment (your own or someone else’s) that you want to delete. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment.
How can I delete a comment I made?
Find the post where you want to delete comments, click on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner. Click on “Manage Comments.” Mark up to 25 comments. Tap on “Delete Comments.”
How do I delete my old comments on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps:
- Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Comments.
- Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap Delete, or tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
Can I edit comment on Instagram?
You can’t edit a comment on Instagram, but you can easily delete and repost a comment — here’s how. While you can’t edit a comment on Instagram, you can easily delete it and post a new one.
Can you hide comments on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words. Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off.
Can you delete a post on Instagram?
You can delete an Instagram post from your feed by tapping the “Delete” option that’s attached to all of your posts. You can archive your Instagram post using a similar process, though archiving will only hide your photo from others instead of deleting it.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I delete someone else’s post?
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm.
How do you delete a comment on Instagram on Iphone?
Tap the Comment button just like you would to leave a new comment. Scroll to the comment you want to moderate. Swipe from right to left to reveal the Trash can button. Tap the Trash can button.
Can I hide comments on Instagram from certain followers?
Navigate to your Instagram profile and tap the three horizontal lines. Tap Settings. You can also toggle on “Manual Filter,” which will allow you to choose specific words that will trigger Instagram to hide a comment. Additionally, on this page, you can choose to block comments from certain people.
Can you see comments you deleted on Instagram?
During those 30 days, you can access your deleted content by going to Settings > Account > Recently Deleted on the latest version of the Instagram app.
Can you find comments you made on Instagram?
You have to open the “Comments” folder. 8. Here you will find a “post_comments” file in either HTML or JSON format. Opening the “post_comments” file will show you all the comments you have made using your Instagram profile.