How to Delete an Instagram Draft
- If you go to post a photo to Instagram but then decide not to, you get the option to save it as a draft.
- Next, tap Edit.
- Select the drafts you want to get rid of and tap Discard Posts.
- And with that, the unwanted draft will be gone.
How do you delete tags on Instagram?
- Open the photo in question in the mobile app. You cannot remove a tag from the desktop version of Instagram. Tap on the photo to see the tags. Tap on your tag. Click on Remove Tag. You can also remove this photo from the list of photos you are in.
How do I delete drafts on Instagram 2021?
How to Delete Drafts on Instagram
- Open “Instagram.”
- Touch the “+” plus icon.
- On the right side of “Drafts,” tap on “Manage.”
- Select “Edit.”
- Finally, tap on “Discard” and confirm that you want to delete the draft.
Do drafts get deleted on Instagram?
Drafts also get deleted when you delete and re-download the Instagram app as you will have deleted all the data the app has saved. Due to this, when you reopen the app your drafts are no longer there as the app has been ‘refreshed’.
How do I edit a draft on Instagram?
Once you have saved a draft in Instagram, here are instructions on how to access them.
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Tap on the camera icon.
- Look for the drafts section.
- Select an item you want to edit. Instagram will load it.
- Make any edits to your saved draft and post it to Instagram.
How do I edit a draft reel on Instagram?
Instagram Reels: How to Edit a Draft Reel
- Step 1: On your Instagram profile, tap the Reels icon above your feed.
- Step 2: Tap “Drafts.”
- Step 3: Tap the Reel you want to continue editing.
How do you delete drafts on Instagram with the new update?
To discard or delete your Instagram drafts, go to the create post section as mentioned previously. Right next to the drafts, you see a manage button. By tapping on that button, you can simply discard your drafted posts one by one, or by selecting multiple ones. That’s it!
Where are your drafts on Instagram?
After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear. Once it’s saved, you can find your creation under the “Drafts” tab in “Library” by tapping the camera button at the bottom center.
How long does a draft Stay on Instagram?
Story drafts will save for seven days before disappearing.” So, another way to manage your Stories creation flow, and post at optimal times to maximize engagement. It may not be a massive shift, but it could be a highly relevant one for Instagram managers looking to make best use of the app.
How do you get back deleted drafts on Instagram on Iphone?
Out of the many options revealed on the Settings page, choose ” Account “. The Account option will be equipped with various options. Scroll down to find the “Recently Deleted” feature. If the user’s recently deleted Instagram reels are present there, they will be able to access it easily.
How do you edit a draft reel?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap at the top or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
- Scroll to Reels at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap in the bottom left and choose the draft of your video from your camera roll you want to edit.