On the photo page, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- These three dots sit in a horizontal line to the right of your username above the photo. Abbey White/Business Insider.
- Tap the top option, the red “Delete” button, to delete a post.
- Tap the second option, “Archive,” to archive the post.
How to undo a post I deleted on Instagram?
- Go to Settings Account Recently Deleted.
- Tap the Photo,IGTV video,Reels,or Stories tab to view all recently deleted content of that type.
- Select a post.
- Tap the “” icon.
- Select “Restore” to undo the removal and send it back to your profile or archive,or “Delete” to permanently delete it (note: Instagram Support says it could take up to
How do I delete a post I just posted?
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm.
How do you delete Instagram posts fast?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos.
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected.
- Step 4: Wait for an hour.
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
Why do we delete post?
” If you post something freaky or hot but you don’t want it to be spread around everywhere, you can post it and keep it up for 20 seconds and then delete it,” Rian said. “It’s so fun to do that and mess with peopleit’s like this cool thing that only a few of your followers get to experience, kind of.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do I delete my instagram posts in 2020?
Use Cleaner For Instagram To Mass Delete Instagram Posts
- Choose Media from the menu in the bottom of the app.
- Select the posts you’d like to remove.
- Tap on the lightning sign in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
How do I delete all my Instagram posts 2021?
Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on the three-dot icon and select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.
Is it bad to delete posts on Instagram?
Deleting your content doesn’t affect the work of the Instagram algorithm. We don’t recommend deleting any content published on your profile. This is also why it’s so important to be regular in running your Instagram account. The algorithm is simply waiting for your next activity.
When should I delete a post?
In other words, if the post is no longer useful to your audience and there’s no way to salvage them, then it’s best to delete them instead of leaving them around. The reason for deleting them is to prevent alienating your audience with irrelevant pages.
Is it weird to delete Instagram posts?
Keeping those types of posts on your gallery can negatively impact your Instagram feed aesthetic, dilute your message, hinder brand development, or ruin first impressions. So hit the delete button and trash these posts – they’re like that knickknack in the window that your parents brought you back from Aruba.
How do you delete a picture you posted on Instagram?
How to delete your Instagram posts
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.