How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How to temporarily disable or delete your Instagram account?
- Open the Instagram account on your browser and go to the Profile tab.
- Then tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on Temporarily disable my account.
- From the next page,choose the reason why you want to disable the account and then enter your password once more.
- Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How can I delete an Instagram account I don’t have access to?
Go to the “Delete Your Account Page ” Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.” You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
Why can’t I delete my instagram?
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in. and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
How do I delete my Instagram account on mobile?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on my phone?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Here’s how to permanently delete your Instagram account: Go to the special Delete Your Account page on your browser (make sure that you’re logged in). Select a reason for deletion from the drop-down menu. Click or tap the Delete button. 7
How do I delete my Instagram account on my phone 2021?
Go to the Profile page and tap Settings. Scroll down to Help Center and tap Basics. Select How do I delete my account and follow the hyperlink to your web browser. You may need to enter your Instagram password and choose a reason for deleting your account.