How to delete a comment on Instagram that someone else wrote on one of your posts
- Tap the three-dot icon.
- Select “Manage Comments.”
- Select the comment and hit “Delete” at the bottom.
- Choose “Delete Comment.”
- Select the trash can icon, or swipe all the way to the left, to delete your own comment.
How can I Close an Instagram account?
- You can close your Instagram account only when using your computer’s Web browser. 1. Sign into your Instagram account. 2. Click your username in the top right corner of the Instagram website and click “Edit Profile” from the drop-down menu. 3. Click the “I’d Like To Delete My Account” link in the bottom right corner.
Can I delete a comment I made on someone else’s Instagram?
Delete an Instagram Comment on iPhone and Android When you’re viewing the post, tap on the Comments icon (speech bubble icon) to view every comment associated with the post. Here, locate the comment (your own or someone else’s) that you want to delete. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
If you’ve posted a comment on your own or someone else’s post, just select the three dots to the right of your comment and select Delete from the pull-down menu. Whenever you delete a comment or a post, you’ll need to select Delete again on a confirmation message that asks if you’re sure you want to delete.
How do I delete my old comments on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps:
- Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Comments.
- Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap Delete, or tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
How do you delete a comment on Instagram on iPhone?
Tap the Comment button just like you would to leave a new comment. Scroll to the comment you want to moderate. Swipe from right to left to reveal the Trash can button. Tap the Trash can button.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
If you keep getting an error message that a comment can’t be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you’re viewing an old version of the page. We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
Can you hide comments on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words. Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off.
Can you edit Instagram comments?
You can’t edit a comment on Instagram, but you can easily delete and repost a comment — here’s how. While you can’t edit a comment on Instagram, you can easily delete it and post a new one.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
Can a Youtuber delete my comment?
Youtube creators have the right to remove offensive, spamming, or harmful comments or even their own. They simply need to go to YouTube Studio and view any of their videos. Youtube’s identifier may report flagged comments to them that may be deemed unhelpful, spamming or offensive.
How do I delete a comment I made on Facebook?
How do I delete or edit my comment below a Facebook post?
- Tap the post containing your comment.
- Tap and hold the comment.
- Select Delete, then tap Delete.
Does deleting Instagram delete comments?
Before deleting your account, you might want to save a permanent record of your posts, comments, and profile information. When you delete your account, Instagram will do just that: delete your account and everything on it. That means all of your photos, likes, and comments will be permanently removed.
Can you see comments you deleted on Instagram?
Can you undelete an Instagram comment? No. Once a comment is deleted, it remains so. At this time, there is no way to recover deleted Instagram comments.
How do I manage comments on Instagram?
How can I manage multiple comments on my Instagram posts?
- Tap View all comments below your post.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Manage comments.
- Select all the comments you want to manage.