How do I permanently disable my Instagram account?
- Follow these steps to disable your account: Go to Instagram.com from your phone or computer. Log in, if prompted to do so. Click or tap on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Click or tap “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and tap “Temporarily disable my account” to the right of the “Submit” button. You will be asked why you are doing this.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on Android?
How to delete your Instagram account permanently
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, you will have to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select the red button stating: “Permanently delete my account.”
How do I delete my Instagram account on mobile?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account step by step?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I delete my instagram account?
How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How do you delete a 2nd Instagram account?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
How do I delete an account on Google?
Go to the Data & Privacy section of your Google Account. Scroll to “Your data & privacy options.” Delete your Google Account. Follow the instructions to delete your account.
How do you delete an Instagram account without logging in?
To delete your account: Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first (you cannot delete your account from within the Instagram app). Select an option from the drop-down menu next to ‘Why are you deleting your account? ‘ and re-enter your password.