How to delete or temporarily disable Instagram account?
- Open the Instagram account on your browser and go to the Profile tab.
- Then tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on Temporarily disable my account.
- From the next page,choose the reason why you want to disable the account and then enter your password once more.
- Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently forever?
Now, if you want to know how to Delete your Instagram Account fast, just follow these instructions:
- Go to Instagram’s official Delete Your Account page section.
- Select the reason for deleting Instagram permanently from drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on Android?
You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app. Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
How do you delete a 2nd Instagram account?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
Why is a permanently deleted Instagram account still showing up when I go to change accounts?
Depending on how Instagram’s server technology works— you may just have checked too soon and it will disappear forever in a few days. As others have mentioned if someone is actively logged into your account on another device it may not delete itself.
How do I delete my 2021 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.