How to delete a comment on Instagram that someone else wrote on one of your posts
- Tap the three-dot icon.
- Select “Manage Comments.”
- Select the comment and hit “Delete” at the bottom.
- Choose “Delete Comment.”
- Select the trash can icon, or swipe all the way to the left, to delete your own comment.
How can I Close an Instagram account?
- You can close your Instagram account only when using your computer’s Web browser. 1. Sign into your Instagram account. 2. Click your username in the top right corner of the Instagram website and click “Edit Profile” from the drop-down menu. 3. Click the “I’d Like To Delete My Account” link in the bottom right corner.
Can I delete a comment I made on someone else’s Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone Tap below the post or tap any comment. Swipe left over the comment (iPhone) or tap the comment (Android) you’d like to delete.
How can I delete my comment?
How do I delete or edit my comment below a Facebook post?
- Tap the post containing the comment.
- Tap More below the post.
- Select Delete, then tap OK.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
If you’ve posted a comment on your own or someone else’s post, just select the three dots to the right of your comment and select Delete from the pull-down menu. Whenever you delete a comment or a post, you’ll need to select Delete again on a confirmation message that asks if you’re sure you want to delete.
How do I delete my old comments on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps:
- Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Comments.
- Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap Delete, or tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
If you keep getting an error message that a comment can’t be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you’re viewing an old version of the page. We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
How do you edit an Instagram comment?
How to edit a comment on Instagram
- Open Instagram.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the page to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the post that has the caption you want to edit.
- Press the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the post.
- Select Edit.
- Edit your caption.
- Press Done.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
Can a Youtuber delete my comment?
Youtube creators have the right to remove offensive, spamming, or harmful comments or even their own. They simply need to go to YouTube Studio and view any of their videos. Youtube’s identifier may report flagged comments to them that may be deemed unhelpful, spamming or offensive.
How do you delete someone’s post on Instagram?
Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile. Locate the photo you wish to delete. Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen. Next, tap Delete.
Can you see comments you deleted on Instagram?
During those 30 days, you can access your deleted content by going to Settings > Account > Recently Deleted on the latest version of the Instagram app.
How do you delete a comment on Instagram on iPhone?
If you’re using an iPhone, swipe left on the comment to reveal options. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment. If you’re using an Android smartphone, tap and hold on the comment to select it. Then, tap on the Trash Can icon found in the top toolbar to delete the comment.
How do I manage comments on Instagram?
How can I manage multiple comments on my Instagram posts?
- Tap View all comments below your post.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Manage comments.
- Select all the comments you want to manage.
Can you hide a comment on Instagram without them knowing?
Instagram quietly rolled out a new feature in 2019 that allows users to hide comments from certain users without them even knowing. Here’s how to hide comments using Instagram’s restrict feature: Navigate to the comment of the person that you want to restrict.
How can I see my old comments on Instagram?
How to View Your Past Instagram Comments
- Launch the Instagram app and tap on the three-bar icon at the top. Go to Settings.
- Tap on Account > Posts You’ve liked.
- Here you will find all the posts that you have liked and hopefully commented on. Tap on the post you might have commented on to find your comment.