Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I delete my IG page?
How to delete your Instagram account:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reason you are deleting your account.
- Enter your password again. Then click or tap the delete button.
How do you delete multiple Instagram accounts permanently?
From your profile, tap the hamburger icon, then Settings, then Multi-Account Login. Deselect the account you want to remove, then tap Remove in the pop -up box.
How do I delete an Instagram account i dont have access to?
Go to the “Delete Your Account Page ” Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.” You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
How do you delete Instagram on the app?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)
How do you delete your Instagram account on your phone?
Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app. Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
How do I delete a 2nd Instagram account?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How do I delete my 2021 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Choose “Profile” from the list of options. Tap/click on “Edit Profile” next to your username. Scroll down and click or tap on “Temporarily disable my account ” in the bottom-right corner. Instagram will ask you what the reason is for disabling your account.