Tap (iPhone) or (Android) above your post and then tap Delete. Tap Delete again to confirm. You can also archive posts to hide them from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it.
How to undo a post I deleted on Instagram?
- Go to Settings Account Recently Deleted.
- Tap the Photo,IGTV video,Reels,or Stories tab to view all recently deleted content of that type.
- Select a post.
- Tap the “” icon.
- Select “Restore” to undo the removal and send it back to your profile or archive,or “Delete” to permanently delete it (note: Instagram Support says it could take up to
How do you delete Instagram posts fast?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos.
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected.
- Step 4: Wait for an hour.
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
How do you delete Instagram posts all at once?
Click on your profile photo and the three lines on the upper right corner. Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on the three-dot icon, select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.
How do I delete posts?
Find the post you want to edit or delete.
- To edit a post, tap More. Edit.
- To delete a post, tap More. Delete.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do you delete a picture off of Instagram?
Thankfully, Instagram makes this easy to do.
- Go to Instagram on your smartphone.
- Click your profile button at the bottom of the screen.
- Review your photos and tap the one you want to delete.
- Tap the options icon (three dots in the right-hand corner of the screen).
- Tap ‘Delete’.
- Confirm the deletion.
Is there a limit to Instagram saved posts?
No. There is no limit on saving pictures on Instagram. However, if you notice that some of your saved photos are missing, it may be as a result of Instagram policies or; Maybe you deleted them yourself (or someone deleted the pictures without your consent) and didn’t reach any limit.
Why do we delete post?
” If you post something freaky or hot but you don’t want it to be spread around everywhere, you can post it and keep it up for 20 seconds and then delete it,” Rian said. “It’s so fun to do that and mess with peopleit’s like this cool thing that only a few of your followers get to experience, kind of.
Can I delete one picture from multiple on Instagram?
Unfortunately, once you click the “share” button there isn’t a way to remove a single image. The only way to delete an image or video from a carousel post is to delete the whole post.