Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How do I permanently disable my Instagram account?
- Follow these steps to disable your account: Go to Instagram.com from your phone or computer. Log in, if prompted to do so. Click or tap on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Click or tap “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and tap “Temporarily disable my account” to the right of the “Submit” button. You will be asked why you are doing this.
How do you delete multiple Instagram accounts permanently?
From your profile, tap the hamburger icon, then Settings, then Multi-Account Login. Deselect the account you want to remove, then tap Remove in the pop-up box.
How do I unlink two Instagram accounts?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do I hide my second Instagram account?
Once you’ve accessed Instagram on the Web, click on your profile icon in the top right of the screen and then on the “Edit Profile” button. Toward the bottom, you’ll see a box you can uncheck that will prevent your account from appearing in any similar account results.
How do I delete a linked account?
To close your account:
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.
Can I have 2 separate Instagram accounts?
According to Instagram’s Help Center, you can have up to five different Instagram accounts, which you can switch between without logging out. (This is not to say that you can’t have more than five, but after you reach that limit, you’ll have to log out and log back in to access additional profiles.)
Can I hide my Instagram account without deleting it?
Instagram gives you two options if you want to take a break from the service: you can temporarily disable your account or completely delete it. Temporarily disabling your account hides your profile, photos and comments but does not delete them. Select the option to temporarily deactivate Instagram.
How do you make a hidden Instagram?
How to Make A Secret Instagram Account
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Turn on Private Account.