Use Cleaner For Instagram To Mass Delete Instagram Posts
- Choose Media from the menu in the bottom of the app.
- Select the posts you’d like to remove.
- Tap on the lightning sign in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
How to delete all the photos on Instagram at once?
- How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way) Log in Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos. Click Delete Selected. When you do, you need to wait for a few moments as it will slowly remove your photos one by one. Wait for an hour. Go surf the net or better yet, go watch BuzzFeed. Repeat step 2-4. Repeat this step every hour and you’re basically done.
How do you delete multiple pictures at once on Instagram?
For those who want to delete an Instagram post with multiple images, the process is just the same as it is for Instagram posts with a single image. Open the post containing the images you want to delete. Select the three-dot menu icon in the top right of the screen. Select Delete and confirm.
How do you mass delete Instagram posts?
Click on ‘Manage Account’ in the dashboard and select the ‘Bulk Delete Posts’ tab. For single post deleting, click on the red ‘Delete’ button below each post. To delete multiple posts on Instagram, select them, and when ready, click on the red ‘Delete Selected Posts’ button.
How do I delete multiple photos?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I bulk delete photos from iPhone?
How to delete multiple photos
- Open Photos.
- From the Library tab, tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button, then confirm to delete the items.
How do I delete multiple posts?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts.
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I reset my Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Can you archive multiple Instagram posts at once?
The archive feature of Instagram became popular in no time and it’s pretty useful. However, many users have multiple posts from the past that they want to archive at once. Unfortunately, the Instagram application doesn’t support bulk archiving. You can just archive the posts one by one in the Instagram app.
How do I delete all my Instagram posts 2021?
Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on the three-dot icon and select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.
Can you select multiple pictures to post on Instagram?
To choose more than one photo to add to a post, do the following: In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon. Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add. Tap the select multiple icon.
How do you delete multiple pictures on Instagram on a computer?
For each photo that you want to delete, you’ll need to open it, click ⋯, click Delete twice, and then exit by clicking the profile icon.
How do I delete photos from Instagram gallery?
Thankfully, Instagram makes this easy to do.
- Go to Instagram on your smartphone.
- Click your profile button at the bottom of the screen.
- Review your photos and tap the one you want to delete.
- Tap the options icon (three dots in the right-hand corner of the screen).
- Tap ‘Delete’.
- Confirm the deletion.
What is the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
How to Delete All Photos on Your iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Then select Library.
- Next, tap All Photos.
- Then tap Select.
- Next, gently tap the last photo and drag your finger to the top of your screen.
- Then tap the Trash icon.
- Finally, select Delete Photos.
Why can’t I delete pictures?
There might be some problem with the trash or the bin folder. You should try clearing it manually to check if the photos that you have deleted are removed or not. For that, select all the photos in the trash and hit the delete icon. Once you clear the trash folder, restart your phone.