On the Comments summary page, find your comment and swipe to the left, revealing a red trash can icon. Tap the red trash can icon to delete your comment.
Can I delete all my comments posted in Instagram?
- There are two ways of deleting all the Instagram comments. If you want to do this manually, here is what you need to do: After you will find the comment you want to edit or remove, tap on it and you will see a recycle-bin in the upper-right corner. Click on it-you have now deleted the unwanted comment.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
If you keep getting an error message that a comment can’t be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you’re viewing an old version of the page. We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post on Instagram?
When you’re viewing the post, tap on the Comments icon (speech bubble icon) to view every comment associated with the post. Here, locate the comment (your own or someone else’s) that you want to delete. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment.
How can I delete my comment?
How do I delete or edit my comment below a Facebook post?
- Tap the post containing the comment.
- Tap More below the post.
- Select Delete, then tap OK.
Can I delete all my comments on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps: Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select Manage Comments. Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
How can I hide my comments on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap. Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words.
- Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off. Tap next to Hide message requests to turn it on.
Can you edit Instagram comments?
You can’t edit a comment on Instagram, but you can easily delete and repost a comment — here’s how. While you can’t edit a comment on Instagram, you can easily delete it and post a new one.
Can you hide posts on Instagram?
Step 1) Go to your Instagram profile. Step 2) Tap on the intended photo/video. Step 3) Then, tap on the three dots icon on the top right side of the post. Step 4) Finally, tap on “Archive” and your post will be hidden.
Who gets notified when you comment on Instagram?
Usually, only the person whose post you commented on will be notified, unless one or more of your followers commented on that photo as well, then they will be notified too. If they did not comment on the photo too, then they will not be notified.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
Can a Youtuber delete my comment?
Youtube creators have the right to remove offensive, spamming, or harmful comments or even their own. They simply need to go to YouTube Studio and view any of their videos. Youtube’s identifier may report flagged comments to them that may be deemed unhelpful, spamming or offensive.
What is Hadzy?
Popular term Hadzy Com Hadzy Com is one of the trending terms on Google, Bing, and other search engines. This means the portal derives many impressions using trending keywords for this website.
How do I manage comments on Instagram?
How can I manage multiple comments on my Instagram posts?
- Tap View all comments below your post.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Manage comments.
- Select all the comments you want to manage.
How do I hide all my posts on Instagram?
On your profile, tap on the hamburger icon on the top right corner of the screen and select Archive. You’ll first see your stories archive which is a history of all your stories on Instagram. Tap on the drop-down button and select posts archive to see all the posts that you’ve hidden from your feed.