Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How to temporarily disable or delete your Instagram account?
- Open the Instagram account on your browser and go to the Profile tab.
- Then tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on Temporarily disable my account.
- From the next page,choose the reason why you want to disable the account and then enter your password once more.
- Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
How do I delete my Instagram account on Android?
How to delete your Instagram account permanently
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, you will have to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select the red button stating: “Permanently delete my account.”
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently if I forgot my password and email?
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password or email address?
- Open the Instagram app or web page on the device of your choice.
- Select the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Tap the empty field tagged “Username” or “e-mail” and enter the email address you used to open your Instagram account.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently without logging in?
To delete your account: Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first (you cannot delete your account from within the Instagram app). Select an option from the drop-down menu next to ‘Why are you deleting your account? ‘ and re-enter your password.
How do I delete my Instagram account on mobile?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
Can you email Instagram to delete an old account?
Normally, to delete your Instagram account you’d need to be logged in first. Instagram can send a message to the email account you used to create your account in the first place (assuming it’s not connected to your Facebook profile).
How do you delete an unknown Instagram account?
You can’t delete Instagram using the app, so you’ll need to use a PC or computer. Open the Delete Instagram account page on Instagram’s FAQ. Enter your username and password, if you’re not already signed in. This will take you to a page with a drop-down menu next to the question “Why are you deleting your account?”
What’s Instagram’s phone number?
You can contact Instagram support by phone at 1-650-543-4800 or via Instagram’s online Help Center.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my phone 2021?
Go to the Profile page and tap Settings. Scroll down to Help Center and tap Basics. Select How do I delete my account and follow the hyperlink to your web browser. You may need to enter your Instagram password and choose a reason for deleting your account.