Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently forever?
Now, if you want to know how to Delete your Instagram Account fast, just follow these instructions:
- Go to Instagram’s official Delete Your Account page section.
- Select the reason for deleting Instagram permanently from drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently if I forgot my password and email?
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password or email address?
- Open the Instagram app or web page on the device of your choice.
- Select the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Tap the empty field tagged “Username” or “e-mail” and enter the email address you used to open your Instagram account.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently without logging in?
To delete your account: Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first (you cannot delete your account from within the Instagram app). Select an option from the drop-down menu next to ‘Why are you deleting your account? ‘ and re-enter your password.
Why is a permanently deleted Instagram account still showing up when I go to change accounts?
Depending on how Instagram’s server technology works— you may just have checked too soon and it will disappear forever in a few days. As others have mentioned if someone is actively logged into your account on another device it may not delete itself.
What’s Instagram’s phone number?
You can contact Instagram support by phone at 1-650-543-4800 or via Instagram’s online Help Center.
How do I delete my second Instagram account?
To remove an Instagram accounts you’ve added, you need to go to your profile. Tap the three lines in the corner and then click settings. Scroll right to the bottom and select ‘log out’. It will give you the option to select the account you want to log out of. 6
How do I deactivate my Instagram?
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
Will my Instagram account be deleted if I don’t use it?
Yes, in general, Instagram has set rules that will delete any inactive user account after a while. Different rules consider for this issue, will result in the deletion after being inactive.