For those who want to delete an Instagram post with multiple images, the process is just the same as it is for Instagram posts with a single image. Open the post containing the images you want to delete. Select the three-dot menu icon in the top right of the screen. Select Delete and confirm.
Why am I unable to post on Instagram?
- The issue with Instagram not letting you post is usually caused by a bug in the temporary data that Instagram has stored on your device. Clearing this data will fix usually fix the issue.
Can you delete a single photo from a carousel post on Instagram Reddit?
Unfortunately, the answer is still a resounding ‘no. ‘ The only way to remove a photo or video from a carousel post is to delete the entire post.
Can you edit a multiple post on Instagram?
With the new gallery-like feature, users can now include multiple photos and videos per post — and edit them all at the same time! With up to 10 images and videos allowed in a single Instagram post, editing each image individually can be a pain.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Can you edit a post on Instagram?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text.
How do I delete one of my Instagram accounts?
Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app. Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
Can you remove pictures from Instagram post?
Tap the Media button at the bottom-right corner of the screen. Select all the photos you want to delete by tapping each image. Tap the trash can button at the top-right corner of the screen. Select Delete.
How do you post two different pictures on Instagram?
To post multiple different photos or videos with different sizes on Instagram, you need to use a tool to resize them first. To avoid cropping out content, add a white background to make each photo or video in to a square. Then, you can post the album without cropping out or changing the size of your image.
Can you hide posts on Instagram?
You can either ” mute posts,” “mute story” or “mute posts and story”. Muting a user will stop their posts or stories from showing up on your feed. The user won’t know that you’ve muted them, and you’ll still be able to view that user’s posts on their profile page.
Can you block a person from seeing one post on Instagram?
You can block individual users from seeing your photos and videos and from finding your account on Instagram search if you don’t want to set your entire profile to private. Instagram doesn’t notify users when you block them. Blocked users can’t send you posts via Instagram Direct from within the app.
How do you delete Instagram posts fast?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos.
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected.
- Step 4: Wait for an hour.
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do you delete shared photos on Instagram?
Instagram: How to Delete Photo
- Open the Instagram, then tap the profile icon that looks like a person at the bottom-right part of the screen.
- Select the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three dots, located at the upper-right corner.
- Select “Delete“.
- Confirm the delete, and the photo is removed from the Instagram.