To delete a photo or video from your story:
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
How to delete all the photos on Instagram at once?
- How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way) Log in Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos. Click Delete Selected. When you do, you need to wait for a few moments as it will slowly remove your photos one by one. Wait for an hour. Go surf the net or better yet, go watch BuzzFeed. Repeat step 2-4. Repeat this step every hour and you’re basically done.
Can you delete one photo from multiple photos on Instagram?
Unfortunately, once you click the “share” button there isn’t a way to remove a single image. The only way to delete an image or video from a carousel post is to delete the whole post.
How do I delete a picture I posted on Instagram?
Here’s how to delete an Instagram post:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Can you change the order of pictures on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
Should I delete all my Instagram photos?
Keeping those types of posts on your gallery can negatively impact your Instagram feed aesthetic, dilute your message, hinder brand development, or ruin first impressions. So hit the delete button and trash these posts – they’re like that knickknack in the window that your parents brought you back from Aruba.
How do I delete pictures off of Instagram on the computer?
Remember that there is no way to delete Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or other PC. If you want to delete a post, you have to do so from the app on your mobile device.
Is there an app to delete all Instagram pictures?
Auto Clicker on Android Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos.
Is there a way to delete all posts on Instagram?
Is There a Way to Delete All Instagram Posts at Once? Instagram does not currently support deleting multiple photos at once. In other words, you cannot delete all your IG photos in one go.
How do you hide photos of you on Instagram?
Step 1: Go to your Profile and tap Menu. (three horizontal lines). Step 2: Next go to Settings and from the given options tap Privacy > Tags. Step 3: Tap Hide photos and videos of you (iOS) or Hide photos and videos (Android).
Can you hide certain pics on Instagram?
Instagram released its Archive feature in June, but you might not know what it’s for or how to use it. Archive lets you hide photos and videos from your profile without completely deleting them. When you’re in the menu, one of the options will be “Archive.” Choose this to hide the selected post from your feed.
Can I hide posts on Instagram from someone?
Instagram Announces Mute Feature So You Can Hide Posts Without Unfollowing People. Account muting will be in the ellipsis menu at the top right of each post, and you can choose to “Mute Posts” or “Mute Posts and Story,” to also prevent that account’s stories from appearing at the top of the Instagram app.