Tap (iPhone) or (Android) above your post and then tap Delete. Tap Delete again to confirm. You can also archive posts to hide them from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it.
How to undo a post I deleted on Instagram?
- Go to Settings Account Recently Deleted.
- Tap the Photo,IGTV video,Reels,or Stories tab to view all recently deleted content of that type.
- Select a post.
- Tap the “” icon.
- Select “Restore” to undo the removal and send it back to your profile or archive,or “Delete” to permanently delete it (note: Instagram Support says it could take up to
How do you delete instagram posts fast?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos.
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected.
- Step 4: Wait for an hour.
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
Can you delete a single post on Instagram?
You can delete a photo or video from a carousel by first tapping the three dots icon, then the edit button. At that point, swipe over to the image or clip you want to remove and then tap the delete icon. 5
How can I delete all my Instagram posts at once?
Click on ‘Manage Account’ in the dashboard and select the ‘ Bulk Delete Posts ‘ tab. For single post deleting, click on the red ‘Delete’ button below each post. To delete multiple posts on Instagram, select them, and when ready, click on the red ‘Delete Selected Posts’ button.
How do you delete a post that you posted?
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do I delete all my Instagram posts 2021?
Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on the three-dot icon and select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.
Can you remove a picture from a multiple post on Instagram?
Unfortunately, once you click the “share” button there isn’t a way to remove a single image. The only way to delete an image or video from a carousel post is to delete the whole post.
What does it mean to archive a post on Instagram?
You can archive a post you’ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments. Tap the post you’d like to archive. Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right.
How do you delete shared photos on Instagram?
Instagram: How to Delete Photo
- Open the Instagram, then tap the profile icon that looks like a person at the bottom-right part of the screen.
- Select the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three dots, located at the upper-right corner.
- Select “Delete“.
- Confirm the delete, and the photo is removed from the Instagram.
How do I reset my Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Is cleaner for Instagram safe?
Cleaner for IG is a reliable and efficient Instagram cleaner app that can help you detect ghost followers and can help you unfollow profiles in bulk. They let you block and unblock users, work out the activity statistics of your account and delete posts.
Why do we delete post?
” If you post something freaky or hot but you don’t want it to be spread around everywhere, you can post it and keep it up for 20 seconds and then delete it,” Rian said. “It’s so fun to do that and mess with peopleit’s like this cool thing that only a few of your followers get to experience, kind of.
Can you delete a post you made on someone else’s wall?
You can’t delete a Facebook post someone else posted. If the post is threatening, harassing or otherwise seems to violate Facebook’s policies, you can report it to Facebook.
What happens if I delete a post that has been shared?
The photo they share is still your photo, and if you delete it, it’s gone. Anyone who has shared the deleted photo will no longer see it themselves, and neither will any of their friends. It’s also important to understand that photos that are originally uploaded to Facebook often don’t remain just on Facebook.