Instagram app for Android and iPhone and Instagram Lite app for Android. Tap (iPhone) or (Android) above your post and then tap Delete. Tap Delete again to confirm. You can also archive posts to hide them from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it.
How to undo a post I deleted on Instagram?
- Go to Settings Account Recently Deleted.
- Tap the Photo,IGTV video,Reels,or Stories tab to view all recently deleted content of that type.
- Select a post.
- Tap the “” icon.
- Select “Restore” to undo the removal and send it back to your profile or archive,or “Delete” to permanently delete it (note: Instagram Support says it could take up to
How do you delete Instagram posts fast?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos.
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected.
- Step 4: Wait for an hour.
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
How do you delete multiple posts on Instagram?
Click on ‘Manage Account’ in the dashboard and select the ‘Bulk Delete Posts’ tab. For single post deleting, click on the red ‘Delete’ button below each post. To delete multiple posts on Instagram, select them, and when ready, click on the red ‘Delete Selected Posts’ button.
How do I delete posts?
Find the post you want to edit or delete.
- To edit a post, tap More. Edit.
- To delete a post, tap More. Delete.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do I reset my Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do I hide all my posts on Instagram?
On your profile, tap on the hamburger icon on the top right corner of the screen and select Archive. You’ll first see your stories archive which is a history of all your stories on Instagram. Tap on the drop-down button and select posts archive to see all the posts that you’ve hidden from your feed.
Why do we delete post?
” If you post something freaky or hot but you don’t want it to be spread around everywhere, you can post it and keep it up for 20 seconds and then delete it,” Rian said. “It’s so fun to do that and mess with peopleit’s like this cool thing that only a few of your followers get to experience, kind of.
How do I delete all social media posts?
Go to your Page and click on Settings, then select Publishing Tools.
- You should see a list of your published posts. Click the box to the left of Posts to select all.
- Click on the Actions dropdown and select Delete.
Are Friends notified when you delete a post?
If you have tagged a friend or if that person has you in their ‘close friends/send notifications for all updates list’, then the other person will get a notification when you share your update. However, there is no notification sent to anyone if you delete a post.
How do you delete a picture you can’t post on Instagram?
Clear Instagram’s cache on your device Go to your device’s settings menu, tap on ‘Apps’ and select Instagram. Next, find the ‘Clear Cache’ option, and select it. Your phone/ tablet will now delete the cache files for Instagram. Note that you’ll have to log in again when you open Instagram, after clearing your cache.
Why can’t I delete my pictures?
There might be some problem with the trash or the bin folder. You should try clearing it manually to check if the photos that you have deleted are removed or not. For that, select all the photos in the trash and hit the delete icon. Once you clear the trash folder, restart your phone.