Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
What can I do if Instagram disabled my account?
- Here are some ways to recover a deleted Instagram account and put things in order: REACTIVATE YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT This is one of the ways to recover a disabled Instagram account. RESET YOUR INSTAGRAM PASSWORD If you try recovering your Instagram account and it’s not successful, you can try to reset your Instagram password. RECOVER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WITH SMS
How do I disable one of my Instagram accounts?
Instagram.com from a mobile browser: Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram?
After disabling your account, you must wait seven days and then you may log into your account again. How long can I temporarily deactivate my account? When you temporarily disable your account, Instagram maintains the “disabled” status for a week.
Why can’t I remove accounts on Instagram?
This is due to enabled saved login information. To remove the account from your Instagram app (not your account), launch the app. Check if you’re currently in the account you want to remove. Tap the “profile icon” at the bottom-right corner, not the profile icon towards the top.
Can I deactivate my Instagram for a year?
Instagram users can temporarily disable their account to hide their profile, photos, comments, and likes until they want to reactivate it by logging back in. They can also put in a request for the permanent deletion of their account, after which Instagram takes 90 days to completely remove the account.
How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account 2020?
To temporarily disable your account:
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer.
- Tap or click your profile picture in the top right and select Profile, then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram 2021?
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram? There is no time limit, per se. We know that with Twitter, you can deactivate your account for 30 days, and then you must reactivate it, or else your account will be permanently deleted.
How do you delete an account from Instagram?
Go to the Instagram Settings menu and log out from both accounts. From the Instagram home, you will see both the accounts ready-to-go with a single tap. Tap the small Edit button at the bottom. Tap the x mark beside the account that you want to remove.
How do I delete a second Instagram account with the same email?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.