How to message someone from their Instagram profile page
- In the Instagram app, find and open the profile page of the person you want to message.
- Tap “Message.”
- Enter the message and add an image, video, audio, or Giphy if you want.
- When you’re ready to send it, tap “Send.”
What do you use a DM on Instagram for?
- You can use direct messages for several purposes like sending a welcome message to your new follower to lay the foundation of a new relationship or send messages to all your followers for announcing a new feature release, etc. But sending direct messages to all your followers one by one or even the new ones can be time-consuming.
Where is the DM me button on Instagram?
Step 1: Once you’ve taken or imported a photo or video in Stories, tap the Stickers icon near the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap the “DM Me” sticker. Step 3: Type the prompt you want above your sticker. For instance, you can ask your viewers a question.
Can you DM Instagram directly?
Yes, you can send a message to anyone when you use Instagram Direct. If you send a message to someone who doesn’t follow you, it’ll appear as a request in their inbox. If you send a message to someone who doesn’t follow you but has added you to their close friends, your message will go directly to their inbox.
How do you DM a girl on Instagram example?
How to Slide Into a Girl’s DMs on Instagram (with Examples)
- Respond to their story.
- Ask a noninvasive question.
- Lean on a mutual interest.
- Hit her with a joke.
- Try a more creative approach.
- Send her a compliment.
- Be straight up and ask her out.
- Go for a cheesy pickup line.
How do you send a story message on Instagram?
At the bottom of your screen when viewing a story, there is a bar that says “Send message”. Click this bar and type your message, or click the camera icon next to it to choose a picture, and then press send. This will send a direct message to the person who shared the story with your message attached to their story.
What to say to slide into DMs?
17 Casual Messages To Slide Into Someone’s DMs
- “Your hiking pictures are always amazing!
- “I love all the books you’ve been posting in your story.
- “I’ve been wanting to get into rollerblading!
- “We’ve been following each other for a minute, and I’ve been wanting to say ‘hi’ for a while.
How do you DM someone?
To send a Direct Message from Twitter for Android
- Tap the envelope icon.
- Tap the message icon to create a new message.
- In the address box, enter the name(s) or @username(s) of the people you wish to send a message to.
- Enter your message.
- In addition to text, you can include a photo, video, or GIF via Direct Message.
How do you DM a girl for the first time?
How to Dm a Girl You Don’t Know
- Be confident.
- Don’t overthink it.
- Try a direct approach if you’re feeling bold.
- Try a subtle approach to keep things casual at first.
- Share a funny meme or video.
- Compliment her personality.
- Ask for a recommendation.
- Use open-ended questions and comments.
How do I share an Instagram post?
New: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story.