Here’s how to create a Story:
- Tap the plus button on the top-left side of your home screen or swipe left in your Feed.
- Tap the circle button at the bottom of the screen to take photos or tap and hold to record a video.
- Edit the photos or videos with text or add a drawing as you normally would.
How to create your own Instagram story?
- How to create an Instagram story Open a new page Sign up or log in to Canva on your desktop or mobile device. Find the perfect template Need some inspiration? Enjoy a range of features Explore millions of photos, images, illustrations, icons and other graphics. Personalize your story Add your own personal touch to the template you’ve chosen. More items
How do you use Instagram stories step by step?
How to use Instagram Stories
- In the app, click the plus icon at the top of the screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose STORY from the menu.
- Optional: If you want to switch to the selfie camera, tap the switch-camera icon on the bottom right.
- Tap the white circle at the bottom of the screen to take a picture, OR…
How do you make a story on Instagram for beginners?
To create a new Story, tap the camera icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen, or swipe to the right. Then, Instagram will show you the Instagram Story creator: Now, there are two main options when creating a new Instagram Story: Choose a photo or video from your smartphone’s camera roll.
How do I share my story on someone’s story?
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the “message icon” (paper airplane) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the “tagging notification” you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap on “Add to Your Story” and select “Send” to post it to your own.
How do you read a story on Instagram?
Instagram stories are located in a bar at the top of your newsfeed and are represented by a multicolored ring around the profile picture of the story’s creator. Tap the profile picture, and the story opens full screen for you to watch.
How do you put someone else’s story on your Instagram story?
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
How do I post on someone’s story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do I share an Instagram story to my story?
To share feed posts to stories:
- Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message)
- You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post”
- Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Can you look at someone’s Instagram story without them knowing?
Once their profile appears below the search bar, tap their profile picture to anonymously view their Instagram Stories in a feed format. You will then be able to watch it within your gallery, without the Instagram user knowing you’re viewing their Stories.
How can you look at someone’s story on Instagram without opening it?
Here’s what to do:
- Find the profile whose Story you want to view secretly on your feed, and click on the profile right next to it.
- Tap on the Story to pause it, and then slowly and carefully swipe in the direction of the Story you want to view.
How can you look at someone’s story on Instagram without them knowing?
For this, you just need to install the ‘Chrome IG Story’ Chrome Extension and start viewing the stories without leaving behind a view. Just download the extension, open Instagram’s web version, and log in with your credentials. Once this is done, you can start viewing people’s Instagram Stories without them knowing.