How to make a good story on Instagram?
- Instagram Stories design tips 1 Keep it simple. To tell a powerful story, simplicity is best. 2 Maintain a consistent theme. The second principle is to be consistent. 3 Experiment with interactive stickers. These features make it super easy for your followers to interact with you. 4 Use design tools to help you.
How do I show my top 9 on Instagram?
To use Top Nine, you’ll be prompted to put in your Instagram handle, and also your email address. The app says, “Some accounts may take more than a couple of seconds to analyse. We will email your Top Nine so you don’t have to wait!”
How do you see your most liked photos on Instagram?
To find your top posts, tap Insights on your profile page, then tap Accounts Reached, and then scroll down to Top Posts and See All. You can sort these by Reach — so, the number of people who saw the post, total — or by Likes.
How do you get to the top on Instagram?
When you go to the Explore tab in the Instagram app and type in a hashtag, the “Top Posts” area is the grid of 9 posts at the top. These are posts that Instagram has selected, presumably through some kind of algorithm, to be featured.
What is CreatorKit?
— Kevin Natanzon (@kevntz) January 1, 2020. CreatorKit was born after the success of our Top Nine app.
How do you crop 3 pictures on Instagram?
PhotoSplit is the most popular app to split your photos to the grid and post them directly to Instagram. PhotoSplit lets you slice any photo into a 1×2, 1×3, 2×3, 3×3 & 4×3 grid while keeping it in high resolution. It then quickly lets you post the split images to Instagram to show it as one big photo on your profile.
How do you trend on Instagram?
8 Tips to Trend on Instagram – An Instagram Influencer’s Guide:
- 1: Create Outstanding Content.
- 2: Use Trending, Relevant Hashtags.
- 3: Create Your Own Branded Hashtags.
- 4: Work with Influencers.
- 5: Tag Locations.
- 6: Tag Other Accounts.
- 7: Get Your Timing Right.
- 8: Use Captions that Drive Engagement.
How do I see trends on Instagram?
Like we mentioned earlier, hashtags are a way to aggregate content. So organic search is the cheapest and easiest way to find trending Instagram hashtags. So if you just type in a hashtag into Instagram’s search engine, it will display all the content available. Also, it begins to show other related trending hashtags.
How do you bump on Instagram?
10 ways to boost your Instagram reach today
- Find your optimal posting times.
- Experiment with videos.
- Host contests or ask questions to encourage engagement.
- Curate user-generated content.
- Tell Instagram Stories.
- Go live on Instagram.
- Use Instagram ads.
- Post less.
Is Top Nine safe?
If you’re using the official Top Nine or CreatorKit apps or websites then you have no need to worry as these services are secure. However, if you’ve mistakenly downloaded a fake best nine or top nine app, it could lead to the security of your Instagram account being compromised.
What is creator Kit Instagram?
CreatorKit – Video Editor ✨ Video tools used by millions. Our mission: Help Creators grow online. Creators of the viral IG trend @topnine.app Tag us to be featured! creatorkit.com.