Instagram Reels: How to save
- Open Instagram tap search open the Reels video that you’d like to download.
- Alternatively, you can also visit a user’s profile hit the new Reels tab, which you’ll notice now sits next to the IGTV tab select the Reels video that you’d like to download and open it.
How to download Instagram reels in gallery for free?
- How to download Instagram Reels in gallery? Step 1: From your smartphone go to Instagram and choose the Reels video you want to download, then click on the three dots above, and choose “Copy Link”. Step 2: Paste the reels video link on the box above, and click on “View”.
How do I download a reel?
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram application and open the Reels section.
- Search for the Reel you want to download.
- Now open Inflat.com and go to the Tools section.
- Tap on the Download Video option and paste the link.
- Tap on the Download button and your Instagram Reel will be downloaded.
How do I save Instagram reels to my camera roll?
Open the Instagram app. Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen. Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen. Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
What app downloads Instagram reels?
InSaver is a very simple app to download reels. It has over 10 million downloads and a 4.8-star rating on Google Play Store. From the Instagram app copy the link of the reel video, you want to download. After that paste the copied link and it will be downloaded.
How do I find my saved reels on Instagram?
To access your saved Reels, tap your profile tab in the bottom right, then tap the menu icon in the top right. Now, tap “Saved,” and you’ll find all the posts and items you’ve saved throughout your time on Instagram.
How do I download Instagram reels for Chrome?
Option 5: Download with the Chrome Extension To get started, add the Downloader for an Instagram extension to your Chrome browser. Now open Instagram and navigate to the reel you want to download. You can just hover on the video and find a download button at the top left corner. Just click on it to download the reel.
Where are reels drafts saved?
If a Reel is saved in your drafts, you can find it in the Reels tab on your profile. You can also post your Reel to the Explore page, so any Instagram user can see it.
How do I download Instagram reels with sound?
How to Download Audio From Reels on Instagram
- Tap on the music or the audio title at the bottom.
- To view the saved audio or to use it in your Reel, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the three-bar icon at the top.
- Tap on the Audio folder.
- Tap on Use Audio to add it to your Reel.
How do I download a reel with sound?
Open the “Reels” tab. Press on the “+” button. “Repost” And here is how to save the Reels in your gallery with music:
- Press on the Reel video.
- Press on the “Share” button.
- The Reels will automatically be saved in your gallery / camera roll with the audio.