How to download your Instagram Story
- Open and log into Instagram.
- Tap Your Story, in the top-left corner, to view posts you’ve added to your story.
- Choose the story you’d like to save and tap the three dots at the bottom right and tap Save…
- On an iPhone, select Save Photo/Video to save that specific story.
Is there way to download Instagram Stories?
- Just follow these steps – First install IG Chrome Extension in your Chrome browser. Now open Instagram website and login to your account. Once you are logged in, you will see all your followers stories on the top of your wall. Now tap the story you want to save and click “Download Story” option. Your story will be downloaded in a ZIP archived file.
Can you download someone else’s story from Instagram?
Download someone else’s Story on Instagram. Now that you’ve learned all the tips and tricks for saving your own Instagram Story, you’re probably wondering if it’s possible to save someone else’s Instagram Story. Unfortunately, there are no in-app ways to download another user’s Stories.
How do I download a story?
- Go to the Play Store.
- Download Story Saver.
- Open Story Saver and log in to your Instagram account.
- Check out all the Stories from your followers on your main Story Saver page, or search a username to look at others.
- Simply select the photo or vid you want and hit save.
How can I download high quality Instagram stories?
You can visit the IG profile using your preferred browser. Open the account you want to download the stories and click on https://ingramer.com/downloader/instagram/stories/ Copy the @username or an account URL on your computer. Now paste the username to the input box and click on the download button.
How can I download Instagram stories without the app?
Manually Download Your Stories Click on the three dots at the bottom of the story and tap ‘Save. ‘ Now, select the ‘Save Photo/Video’ option to save your pictures or videos. Now, select ‘ Save Story’ option to save everything from your story as a single video.
How can I download private Instagram stories?
Open Instagram Story Downloader; Enter a profiles username in the input line and press Download; You will see all the Stories available for these 24 hours. Choose the ones you need and press Download.
How can I save my Instagram stories in 2021?
Here’s how you can save a one day Instagram story: Open up your own Story by pressing the “Your Story” icon on the upper left hand corner of your feed. With your Story open, tap the three little dots on the lower right hand corner that say “More” Hit “Save…” then press “Save Story”
How do you save Instagram stories to your gallery?
Toggle over to your profile (the person icon in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three lines and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Privacy” followed by “Story.”
- Under “Saving” toggle on the option to save your Instagram stories to your archive (you can choose to save stories to your phone’s photo gallery from this screen as well).
How can I download Instagram stories on my computer?
Using StoriesIG to Download Instagram Stories
- Go to storiesig.com and type in the username of the profile you want to download a Story from.
- Click the profile picture of the Instagram account in the search results.
- Scroll down to see their stories and hit the “download” button on the ones you want to save to your computer.