Open the Instagram app on your iPhone. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon and select “Copy Link” in the pop-up menu. 3. Paste the link into the Blaze app, select download, and choose the option to save the video to your camera roll.
How do you download Instagram photos on an iPhone?
- Download Instagram photos on iPhone with Instaget. Head into the App Store and search for InstaGet app, and download it onto your device. Open up InstaGet and log into your Instagram account. Tap the button with three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen, hit search and go to the account that owns the picture you wish to download.
How do I download a video from Instagram?
But if you only want to download one current Story, here’s how:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Head to your Stories.
- Navigate to the video you wish to save.
- Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save > Save Video.
How do I download Instagram on my iPhone?
Installing Instagram on an iPhone
- Tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Search icon in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Search box, at the top of the screen, and start typing the word Instagram.
- Tap Instagram in the results list.
- Tap Get.
- Tap Open.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram video to your camera roll?
How to download Instagram photos & videos on Android?
- Install Video Downloader app for Instagram.
- Copy Instagram picture or video link and paste it into Video Downloader.
- Then tap Download and wait for a couple of seconds till the process is completed.
Where is video downloader in Instagram?
Within the Instagram app, tap the three dot button to the upper right of a post you want to save the video from and select ‘Copy link’. Switch to Video Downloader for Instagram and select the ‘Paste’ option. That’s all there is to it.
Why I cant download Instagram on my iPhone?
You may be receiving the error – ‘unable to download app’. There can be many reasons such as — poor Internet connection, low storage space on your iOS device, a bug in the App Store, faulty iPhone settings, or even a restriction setting on your iPhone that prevent the apps to download.
Does Instagram work on iphone5?
After the launch of the iPhone 5 and iOS 6, a lot of apps have been updated to support the two. ” Instagram version 3.1 is available in the App Store!” the photo sharing app wrote in a tweet. “Updates for iOS 6, iPhone 5, and more. Android 3.1 coming soon.”
Which app can I use to save Instagram videos on iPhone?
Top Apps To Download Instagram Photos and Videos In 2019
- Instant Save.
- Saver Reposter.