Open the Instagram app on your iPhone. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon and select “Copy Link” in the pop-up menu. 3. Paste the link into the Blaze app, select download, and choose the option to save the video to your camera roll.
How do you download Instagram photos on an iPhone?
- Download Instagram photos on iPhone with Instaget. Head into the App Store and search for InstaGet app, and download it onto your device. Open up InstaGet and log into your Instagram account. Tap the button with three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen, hit search and go to the account that owns the picture you wish to download.
How do you save videos from Instagram to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Can you save videos on Instagram to your phone?
You’ll then be taken to a menu where you can tap Save Video. Your video will then download directly onto your phone. Pro tip: Go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Story Controls and then toggle on Save to Camera Roll to automatically save all your Instagram Stories to your phone.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
How do you save Instagram videos in 2020?
Within the Instagram app, tap the three dot button to the upper right of a post you want to save the video from and select ‘Copy link’. Switch to Video Downloader for Instagram and select the ‘Paste’ option. That’s all there is to it.
How can I download all my videos from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings.
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”