Open a video on Instagram and copy its link. Paste the link to the input line on the Instagram video downloader page and click Download. Click Download once again to confirm the action.
How do I get my videos from Instagram?
- Step 1: Download Regrammer for free. Step 2: In the Instagram app, find the photo or video you want to download, then tap on the Share icon that looks like ” … ” above the photo, and select Copy Link. Step 3: Launch the Regrammer app and paste the link you just copied into the box, then hit Preview. Step 4: Tap on the Repost button.
How do I download a video from Instagram to my phone?
How to download Instagram videos on an Android device
- Step 1: Download and install the “Video Downloader for Instagram” app from Playstore on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now go to your Instagram app and find a video that you want to download.
- Step 3: Tap on the three dots “”
How do I download a video from Instagram to my gallery?
Step 2: Open the app to activate the download feature, then tap the Instagram icon near the top-right corner. Step 3: When you come across a photo or video you want to save, tap the three dots under it and choose Copy Share URL. Instead of copying the actual link, the content will be saved to your device’s gallery.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram video to your camera roll?
How to download Instagram photos & videos on Android?
- Install Video Downloader app for Instagram.
- Copy Instagram picture or video link and paste it into Video Downloader.
- Then tap Download and wait for a couple of seconds till the process is completed.
What app can download Instagram videos?
StorySaver (Android) A free app that allows users to download videos and photos from Instagram stories. Users can download the images from the stories of users they follow. The app is very intuitive and easy-to-use. It takes just a few taps to download a video.
How can I download Instagram videos to my computer?
Go to Instagram and find any video or photograph you’d like to download to your PC. You’ll notice some new icons in the top right of the image, which are ‘view, share link and download’, added by Instag Downloader. Hit the download icon to instantly save that image or video from Instagram to your PC or Mac.
How do I save IGTV to my camera roll?
At the bottom of the video, tap the three dots icon next to the like, comment, and share icons. Tap Copy Link to grab the video link to your clipboard. Open the Video Downloader for IGTV app and tap Paste. Now, tap the download icon to save the IGTV video to your phone.
How can I download all my videos from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings.
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”
Is it illegal to download Instagram videos?
Warning: It’s illegal to download Instagram videos in order to alter or share them as your own. You can only download videos for personal use. If you will violate copyrights, we will not be responsible for any actions taken against you.