Go to one of the highlights and tap More. Choose Edit Highlight. Go to Archive and select one or multiple previous Stories. You can Edit Cover and also change the Highlight’s name.
How to edit Story highlights
- Go to the story you want to highlight and press the Highlight button.
- Enter a title.
- Choose a thumbnail.
How do I create my Instagram Stories?
- How to Create Instagram Stories Update Your Instagram App to Access the Stories Feature. Your first job is to update your Instagram app to see if Configure Your Story Settings. When it comes to Instagram Stories, you have two options. You can modify your privacy Create Your First Instagram Story. When you’re ready to create your first story, tap on the See More.
Can I edit my Instagram story after posting?
In order to do this, you just have to click on the three dots in the right-hand corner above your picture and tap “Edit.” This will allow you to change information about the photo, including the caption and the people you’ve tagged (if any), even after it’s been posted.
Can you edit stories on Instagram?
While Instagram doesn’t allow you to edit the contents of your stories, you do have the option to save or delete each story after posting it. You can also change the cover picture and name settings of a story highlight.
How do you edit text on Instagram stories?
Simply create your story and choose the Aa button from the top-right corner. Tap on the font name at the top of the screen and select the font option to add your text. You can toggle through each font option, including Classic, to see how your text will appear on your post.
How do you edit a story?
How to Edit Your Short Story
- Print out your story.
- Read your story out loud.
- Read your story again, taking notes this time.
- Write notes on how each paragraph moves the story forward.
- Evaluate your character and theme.
- Edit for prose.
- Have a friend read your story and give feedback.
- Compare their feedback with your own notes.
How do you change the time on an Instagram story?
There is no option to set an Instagram story’s duration, it can’t be more or less than 24 hours. If you want to erase it sooner, you should delete the story yourself. Also if you are interested in the story that you have shared and you want to keep it, you should add it to Highlight.
Can you trim videos on Instagram story?
Instagram doesn’t really allow you to edit your Instagram Stories video. You can’t shorten, crop, or split it, or add transitions and music. That’s where third-party apps come into play. With a mobile app called InShot, you can make all of these edits and more.
How do you edit the highlight cover on Instagram?
Instead, you can just edit the highlight directly:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the highlight whose cover you’d like to change.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Edit Highlight.
- Tap Edit Cover.
- Choose the image icon to access your phone’s photo library.
- Choose your beautiful cover.
How do you put text over a story on Instagram?
Follow these steps to draw on a Story:
- Take a photo or video in Instagram Stories, or upload a photo or video there.
- Tap the pen icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap a drawing tool, at the top of the screen.
- Start drawing!
- When you have finished drawing, tap Done at the top right of the screen.
How do you remove words from your Instagram stories?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Launch the app.
- Choose what kind of Instagram story you would like to make.
- Double-tap the screen to add text (after you’ve chosen the desired option).
- Type out your text.
- Press the “Text Effects” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the desired “appear/disappear effect.”
How do you edit a cute story on Instagram?
10 creative Instagram Story ideas, tips, and tricks
- Use rainbow or ombre letters.
- Change the background color when sharing a post.
- Use individual letters as decorations.
- Mix fonts and handwriting together.
- Add a drop shadow to your text.
- Use text as a backdrop.
- Create a collage with multiple photos.