Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Edit profile at the top of the screen, then tap Bio.
- Write your bio and add the URL to your website.
- Tap Done (iPhone) or (Android).
What to put in Instagram bio?
- An Instagram bio is the small area underneath your username for you to share some details about yourself or your brand. Your Instagram bio can include a brief self or brand description, contact information, emojis, hashtags and more. Here’s an example of the best bio on Instagram: Marie Forleo has a strong Insta bio.
How do you write a bio on Instagram example?
Cute Instagram Bios
- So many of my smiles are because of you.
- So grateful to be sharing my world with you.
- All your dreams can come true and I’ll make sure of it.
- Live in the sunshine where you belong.
- My life is better than my daydreams.
- Sprinkling kindness everywhere I go.
- I love my followers more than life itself.
How do you fill in your Instagram bio?
Instagram Bio Checklist
- Explain who you are and what you do.
- Target your niche audience with specific keywords.
- Link to your website or blog using Linkin. bio.
- Provide additional ways for your followers to get in touch.
- Show your personality.
What do I put in my bio?
It’s generally a good idea to include:
- Your name.
- Your current role or professional tagline.
- Your company or personal brand.
- Your goals and aspirations.
- Your 2-3 most impressive and relevant achievements.
- One quirky fact about you (if it’s appropriate to the site)
- What to Include in a Bio at Work.
How do you write a cool bio?
9 Smart Tips on How You Can Write a Memorable Bio
- Follow the rules. Most publishers, including websites, have guidelines for bio writing.
- Customize it.
- Start strong.
- Keep it concise.
- Choose carefully between first or third person voice.
- Establish credibility.
- Make sure your words complement your picture.